Article marketing to publishers in order to promote your business, services and products is a wise choice for any entrepreneur. The only cost just for this kind of marketing project is the best time and, if you want the maximum benefits, the amount you pay your proofreader/editor.
Many people are overwhelmed by the submission process and don’t know where to begin. I have outlined below the ten steps I take with each article writing and submission project. Having a process in place makes organizing submissions far less difficult and removes the confusion of where of the items to do first.
1. Start by using your article proofread then add it to your website. Make sure you now have a catchy title and a by-line that compels readers to take action.
2. Use a text to html tool to format your by-line so the URL will appear live when your article is posted with a site.
3. Collect the information you’ll need for most submission sites including: title, author name, address, contact number, e-mail, website URL, topic, two line introduction to the article, word count, line count, article URL, email responder address (if available), document file names and 10-15 keywords.
4. Make a directory of the type of submission sites good for your article. I use EzineAnnouncer to get and keep track of my submission list so i always write down the categories which have been a match for my article. My latest submission qualified more than 400 sites but your success relies on your article topic.
5. Begin submitting to sites that accept articles by e-mail. Never send an attachment unless asked. Incorporate the entire article into the e-mail and include an alternative for the recipient to opt-out of this list.
6. Your next step will be to sign-up for all new submission sites for your list that require registration. Typically, you need to wait for a confirmation e-mail before submitting. You can move on to the next step while you wait.
7. Submit to every one sites you have registered for in order to all sites not needing registration but offering a submission form.
8. Check your e-mail, confirm your accounts and visit sites to add your article. Keep with your login and password every site.
9. Update your submission list by removing or correcting bounced e-mail addresses and URL errors. You also have to add your new submission sites in your list.
10. Create a report and keep on your computer with the name and Link to the sites you used for submission. Update this list if you submit your older articles to newly discovered sites.
I traveled to dubai last month and I was getting bored there as the guide wasn’t good . Then I came across dubai outlet mall and this informed me about so great things that I enjoyed my trip a great deal. I visited other articles at the same time and found toronto attractions. This is really great we feel like
sharing it with everyone.